Tuesday 20 September 2011

Two Weeks in

We've been in school for two weeks already! We're on the third week of classes. So far, it has been a lot of fun. I love all the classes I'm taking, and the professors. I am taking five courses this semester:

Introduction to the Old Testament
Christian Spirituality
Life and Teachings of Jesus
Introduction to Children's Ministry
Galatians-Philemon (Paul's Letters)

I have a brand new friend this year, who came all the way from Bolivia. She is an amazing friend, and sister to me. I can talk to her about anything (without being shy), and she can do the same with me. Her and I like to sing together all the time, and we have the same love for children. I am in all of her classes, but I have one more class than she does.

I made it into Ignite! this year! In years past, Ignite! has been the school choir. This year, it is a bit different. Free Servant is no longer a part of this school, so Ignite! is the school's worship ensemble. There are still a couple of singers for each voice, but we have a band playing along with us as well. We had one practice a week ago, and we have one this evening as well. Ignite! is going on tour in April to Texas. We will also be playing in different churches and school and things.

If any of you think of it, I would appreciate prayers as I go through another year of Bible College, so I don't get too overwhelmed. Thank you!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment