Friday 26 August 2011

Morning!  Yesterday was a crazy day.  Had some good parts though.  Work was really crazy, I think the kids are all ready to be back in school, and not in daycare anymore.

After work yesterday, a good friend from work came over for supper.  We had soup and buns that my grandma made...Mmmm!!  It was quite tasty.  After that, we went to Tim Hortons for coffee, and went for a walk at the AD Penner park. It was really cool, because I felt comfortable to talk to her about a lot of things that have been going on in my life.  I usually don't talk about any of it out loud.  And she could talk to me about things too.  We had a really good talk for a couple of hours.  While walking back, my ankle started to bug me though, and it kept getting worse; so bad that I had to put ice on it as soon as I got home.  It's a little bit better today, but I'm a little worried about it.  I had lots on my mind yesterday though, I didn't really get to sleep that early.  God is with me though, I have to always remember that.  He is an incredible Daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment